Hello everyone,

A few days ago, I was talking whit my colleague Cheryl, she works with me. We were chatting about some diet programs, and we were talking about Dr Garica weight loss program. I told her that this is pretty good diet program and that I am willing to try, because I really do believe that those doctors are an amazing experts :) And, I was pretty much convinced it this.

She told me that this diet program can be good and that I will be able to lose my pounds, but that this diet program is not safe.

I don’t know what to think, because every day I hear some different stories! 

Help me, please! 

Hello there,

I understand why you are worried. A thousand of different stories just blow your mind, right? I really do know how you feel about it.

About this diet program, I haven’t heard that this one was harmful to someone. It is not true, I think so. I think that this diet program is totally safe, because behind this diet program, there is a numerous of experts, who are amazing. I truly believe that this one is totally healthy! 

I don't know, maybe someone has some other experience, and it would be nice to hear it.

Have a nice day! 

Hi there,

It is totally safe, but it is pretty much expensive :) But, that is why you should not doubt in the effects while you are at this diet program. I never had that luck to be a part of this diet program, but I have to say that I would like this to happen someday :) Because, my friend is a rich and she is following this diet program for three years now. She just have a lot of money, so she can always go and visit that clinic. She is so satisfied and she looks amazing :)

If you have any chance, go and visit this clinic.

You won’t be sorry! 

Hey everyone,

Thank you! I am not saying that I want to follow this totally, I was just curious, because I do know that this diet program is amazing, so I was really surprised when I have heard this from her. I don’t know why she was not satisfied with it, she never told me, but maybe it just didn’t work for her or she didn’t respect some main rules :) I believe that this is the only reason :)

Anyway, thank you very much. If I visit this clinic one day, I will tell you everything about my experience :)

I am glad that you can find some helpful advices here. It is totally OK, I mean it is not that expensive as you might think, it is good, but it has a lot of quality and that is why this diet program is good.

I hope that I will be able to follow it once, because I know how good can it be for my weight. Everyone who wants to lose their weight should try this one, that is my opinion.

If you decide to follow it, please, let us know what do you think.

Have a nice day!