Good day. So, today I was a happiest girl alive, because I finally got my own fitness trainer :) He is cute, he is latino, and his name is Marc :) I think that I am in love :) He is really professional, so he is going to help me lose my weight :) First, we had a long conversation. He was asking me what pills I was using before, which diet programs I was following, what do I eat now, etc :) I am ashamed because I failed in almost every question, but I am ok :) Not disappointed :)

He suggested me to try Almased for weight loss, so we will see what is going to happen. But, I am a little bit concerned about the price :/ I don’t know will I be able to buy this one.

Do you think that price of Almased is too high for your weight loss?Tnx a lot! 

Hello darling. Guess who is in love :) LOL

A lot of people just can’t afford it, because I think that Almased cost around 40 dollars. It is a little bit expensive, it is true, but if you ask me I think that this one really works so good. Personally, I would not be sorry to buy it. But, of course, we all are different, I am saying just my opinion.

Of course, you can find a lot of cheaper pills, but I can’t tell you are they work so good as Almased. You can never tell until you try.

Good luck! 

Hi there, yes I was googling about it, and I was reading a lot of different comments and reviews about it. Some of them are pretty much the same – that Almased is an amazing thing for weight loss. I don’t know what to think about it, I don’t want to tell my trainer that this is a little bit expensive for me and that I need something else, when I have money for personal trainer. If you can understand what I mean.

I don’t know, I will talk to him tomorrow and I will see are there something else that I can try.

Until then, post your opinions.

Tnx!