Hello everyone,

I have heard that there is a subliminal messages DVD.

So, I was wondering, does anyone use subliminal messages DVD for weight loss at this moment? If you do, can you tell me more about it? Where I can find it and what are the main things in this process?

You guys really gave me hope to try this out, so I was searching some information about it, and I have found that there is a DVD.

Tell me what are the main steps in this? Whatever you know, it would be nice to tell me.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

not at the moment, but I was using subliminal messages DVD for weight loss. Basically, this is a 30 day weight loss program - DVD and CD - lose fat while your unconscious mind does the work. This is the motto. I think that is pretty clear everything.

So, your mind is controlling you and your body, and at this way, it help you eat healthy and think about your lifestyle. It seems easy, but it is not. You need to be strong in this process as well. I think that this DVD is available on the internet, and I think that this one is not expensive.

Good luck!

Good day Lenny,

Thank you so much for sharing this information with me, it is really helpful. I found where I can buy it online, and I must say that I am happy because DVD or CD is not that expensive at all. I found some instructions what to do and when as well. I think that this DVD is really easy and I think that they have explained these procedure amazing.

I think that I will tell my husband that this is the perfect New Year gift for me.

Thank you very much about this experience. Enjoy and best wishes!