Hi everyone. Recently I heard about that brand of weight loss products called Omnitrition. Some of my friends started using their products recently. They’re supposed to be very good, according to their reviews that can be found online. One of my friends is just doing the drops and his sister is doing both the drops and Nite Lite.

Now, my best friend wants to get Omnitrition drops for herself and she asked me if I want her to get them for me to. I said yes, but I actually have no idea what to expect.

Do you think that I will achieve losing some weight with this product?

Hello there. Well I am not so sure about that brand. I’ve been told that their products are great for weight loss so I decided to try some of them. Then this lady told me that I can buy only the drops and I will lose enough pounds, without having to buy all those other products. I was thrilled with that idea since those products are really expensive, and I didn’t have that much money at the moment. So I bought the drops only and the results were barely noticeable. I lost about 4-6 pounds altogether. 

BlueRanger, you practically described my experience.

I was also told that those drops will have almost the same effect as using all those products. So I bought them. 

I remember I paid about 79 dollars for them. And then, a friend of my friend decided not to use this spray he already bought so he gave it to me.

Not only did I not lose pounds with those two products, but later, I have found out that none of those products are safe, they’re not FDA approved and I heard there is also no actual clinical data that supports the story about the effectiveness of these products.