Hello. I have some obesity problems and I started to work on my weight loss. My family was thrilled since I was never much interested in losing my extra pounds. Anyway, I have this uncle, he is from Switzerland. He always liked me, ever since I was a kid. Now that he heard I am working on my weight loss, he was pleasantly surprised. He offered to buy me some weight loss machine or tool that will help me to lose weight. I don’t really know much about it, but I think Power shaper could be useful, am I right? I am probably going to tell him to buy it to me, it is just that… I don’t know the price of Power shaper and I don’t want to be impolite. So, can anybody tell me is Power shaper too expensive for a weight loss tool?

I don’t know about now, but back when I bought it, it was ridiculously expensive.

I remember I couldn’t afford it so I had to spare money to buy it. And then I expected some great results since I gave a lot of money for it. But the machine broke after a while and I had to send it to repair.

Later on, I had some family related issues, we had to move, and in all that mess I completely forgot to pick it up. I don’t mind because I don’t think it would’ve helped me. I am just angry I was stupid enough to waste all that money on it.

Don’t ask for that unless he is super rich. I think its original price is 900$ or even more. It depends where are you buying it. It is so over priced and I didn’t hear many people bragging about its beneficial effects.

I guess you could find someone who is selling a used one online for 500$ or less (it depends on yow damaged it is).  If you really want a power shaper, maybe that’s not a bad option. Asking your uncle for a new one will probably make you an ungrateful , capricious child. And it really is not a good idea, that money can be spent in a better way.