Hey guys,

how are you.

Now, this clinic is so far away from me, and I think that I will not be able to afford myself to go there. But, my aunt lives near Louisiana and she was wondering is it OK that she goes there? She wants to know one thing, basically - does aspen clinic take insurance? 

I believe so, but I am not sure. I was not able to find it anywhere online, maybe I just missed it. 

So, if you know more about it, please let me know so I can tell my aunt is it worth to travel 87 kilometers to Louisiana to visit Aspen clinic :)

Thank you 

I wouldn't know how to answer on your question, but I have found something on their official website. I was wondering how you did not find anything.

Unfortunately, health insurance policies will NOT cover you medical weight loss clinic. You need to pay above 160 dollars per one visit. If you don't have your insurance coverage for your lab work, you will need to pay as well, above 50 dollars. Then, they will give you all of your blood work completed. 

Now, tell this to your aunt. Maybe she does not have a lot of money including trip to Louisiana. 

Have a nice day.

Good day,

I asked my friend from Louisiana about it, and she told me exactly the same thing. Well, that is a politics of this clinic, and it is always full of people who are trying to lose weight. So, I don't know what to tell you more.

I know that it is expensive as well, but unfortunately you need to pay well for everything that helps you at something, right?

So, I don't know do I have money to visit it, but I will try to save my money to go there one day, I know that.

Keep posting your experience.

Thank you!