Hey there,

I was wondering can you help me. I want to know who can start Dr Garcia weight loss program? The reason why I am asking this is because my aunt had a heart attack a few years ago, and she really needs to be careful on what she is eating. She was on some strict eating program, but since she was laying too much, she gained some pounds. Her daughter is getting married in the December, and she wants to lose her pounds. She wants to start Dr Garcia weight loss program, so I was wondering, can you tell me is this one good for her.

She doesn’t want to visit her doctor! 

Hey there,

I am not sure, but I think that because of this questions, there are a clinic where you can find all what you want to know about Dr Garcia weight loss program. That is the only option, even if she doesn’t want to visit her doctor.

I think that she can’t follow any diet program, because as you said, she had heart attack. That is not something that she should play with. It is serious. But, you probably know about this more than I do.So, consult with her and tell her to visit doctor. Don’t let her to follow this diet program without consulting someone. 

Hi everyone,

In my opinion, everyone can start Dr Garcia weight loss program. Why? Because I believe that is pretty insane to start this one just because you have heard something about this diet program from your sister, your mother, or your neighbor as well. This diet program is based on visiting this clinic, so that is something that you should do. When you go there, they will do some tests and analysis for you, and you will be able to see is this diet program so good for you.

Visiting this clinic is not a choice, it is a only option.

Good luck! 

Hi there,

Thank you. I know about this clinic, I was reading recently about this one, but I can’t say much about it, because she just doesn’t want to visit any doctor. I know that this is option, but what can I do? Nothing. She wants me to see some diet tips on the internet for her, and I am keep saying that this is impossible :) LOL

I will see what is going to happen with her choice and her decision. I was talking with my uncle, he lives hear this clinic, and he told me that he can schedule an appointment for her.Thank you for your information, very kind of you! 

Hey there,

I am so sorry to hear that, but as you already know, you need to make her see her doctor or go to the Dr Garcia clinic. That is the only way, only they, in that clinic can tell you can you start this weight program and what conditions are for you to start this one.

So, that is the only option. She is a sick lady and she needs to think about any diet program before she starts to follow it.

So, good luck, it is hard, but you need to be persistent and boring.

Have a nice day!