Hi! Our daughter is 22months old and is advised to go on the GFCF diet for she’s being diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder two month ago. I’d like to hear more on this diet and does it really work?

HI! I truly recommend the GFCF diet to you for this has really improved the condition of my child also diagnosed with autism. After just a few weeks of using the GFCF diet he started making eye contact which was unimaginable before. He’s not even that aggressive as was before going on this diet. Now he sometimes goes on the toilet by himself, and has stopped repeating words. Beginning of the diet is really difficult. GFCF diet – gluten-free casein-free diet is often prescribed as a therapy for individuals with autism and similar disorders for that is believed that they’re unable to digest the protein. Some doctors advice use of GFCF diet at least for a year for in same cases it may last that long to show improvements.