I have digestive problems for a long time ago. I always became constipated and I have stomach pain. I was thinking that is because of something that I have eaten. Few days ago, I have heard we have digestive glands. That is why I want to know which do people have, and which are auxiliary digestive glands.

I have also digestive and intestinal problems for many years already. I went to thousands doctors, but none knew what was wrong with me. That is why I had to search around a little bit; to see what could it be wrong. I realized that sometimes people have stomach pain, because they eat too much fatty food. That is why health people have digestive glands. First auxiliary digestive glands are placed in mouth, as little accessory and three bigger. Those are parotid, submandibular and sublingual glands. When food passes through this part of digestive system, it is partly digested by chewing and juices of these glands. Second big gland that I know is pancreas, which has so many functions such is internal and external secrets. External are used in digestion of food, such as cholesterol. Stomach and intestines has also small auxiliary digestive glands, that all helps with process of absorbing food that we intake.