Don't know if my penis is below or under average

I am like 3-4 innches flacid

And about 4.5 erect it this normal or average for my age.

Hey question.... yes you are absolutly average for your age... have you started puberty... if so how long ago was it? Are you overwieght at all? The average penis size for an erect adult penis is 5-6in

I am 14 year old,mine is 3 inches soft and 7 inch hard.So I suppose you are a little under "normal".But WTF,the only thing that means something is     that your penis can be used to sex!! And with your penis I know you can:))):-D

hey theoracel..... this guy is average you are actually a little above average especially for ur age.... r u sure its seven inches. how did you measure it.... when did you start puberty

I think I started really early and only just been able to precum like about last week

I am not overweight

hey,I measured from the end of my penis to the tip.I came in my puberty when i was 12.i came in my puberty when i was 12 And have been sexually active since 13,it is a little too young,but whatever:)

Maybe i started around 11-12 aswell
I think I did

Can someone post the averages according to age please

the average you teenagers especially thirteen to eighteen year olds is very difficult to do because theres is a huge range in penis size because everyonw is in different stages of puberty and their penises grow at different lengths and speeds...... theoracel are you using protection correctly when you have sex... seven inches is impressive for any age but also just make sure you are smart.... take a look at how many posts on here invoulve unplanned pregnancies....sex carries a huge amount of responsibility...... precum can have sperm cells and std are easy to get.....fyi

That must be impossible? We human are so different.But I suppose that for a kid at 12,penis should be 2 inch soft and 3-4 inch hard.For a kid at 13 penis should be 3 inch soft and 4-5 hard.

And for a kid at 14-15 year,penis should be 4 inch soft and between 5-7 inches hard.

This is something I have read somewhere

I almost always using condoms,I am afraid of hiv and stuff like that.Only when we have oralsex ,we not use condoms

yup its crazy how much variety there is between humans ..... but then again that makes things interestin g instead of borning... and keep in mind there are some diseases you can get from oral sex as well..... some forms of herpes gonorrhea and chlamydia if they have the oral form and yeast infections..... however overall oral sex is much safer than vaginal or anal sex

Dude your such a f*****g lier, NO 14 year old has a 7 inch penis.

Wrong it is very much possible

Im 14 and 6 inches flat