Hi im 14 and weight 260lbs. I know its embarrassing. Im so insecure and I dont know what to do. I need help what should I do and how long do you think it'll take to be 170lbs?

Hi lexu, to lose that much, sorry to disapoint you, you will probably need atleast 12-15 months, if you want to lose weight healthy and not do yoyo on your weight. This will require lot of healty eating, reduced intake of fat, salt and sugar and atleast half an hour per day of physical activities. Its not gonna be easy but you should do it, you will feel so much better about your self and your confidence. Sooner you start sooner its gonna end. If you need tips for exrecizes or food tips just ask. Hope you will decide to take heallthy way of losing weight. Good luck

Shedding some pounds is not that easy and the the length of time it takes you to lose weight greatly depends on your food choices and lifestyle. You need to reduce calories in your diet and choose the right diet for you. Make sure to eat more high-fiber, low-calorie foods including fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Avoid skipping meals. You also need to increase your daily activity. Get at least 60 minutes of exercise per day as this can help you keep fit and healthy. Most importantly, drink plenty of water.

Hi Lexu, I'm very sorry to hear about your frustrations. I saw my wife go through the same thing after we had our second child. She found a program online she has been sticking to called the Venus Factor. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as magic pills or shakes that claim to take weight off. You have to work to achieve. The only difference is that it doesn't need to be hard. We all have a tendency to be scared by the fitness experts selling DVDs telling us how hard we need to work. Don't get discouraged sweetie. There's a system for everybody and my wife just happened to find the right one.