Just like many other women I have excessive weight. That is making me feel unattractive and I don’t even have the will to buy new clothes because I think I look like a mess. I’m considering a sports activity to help me shape up. I just don’t know whether cycling is enough, but in comparison to my present passivity even a walk would do me good. What do you think?

I completely agree with you, and I just have a few things to add. Cycling is a perfect solution for losing weight. Moreover it’s a very healthy sport and you’re not only going to lose your weight but flex your muscles and shape your body up. But you have to bear in mind that it’s not as easy as it may seem. Don’t imagine that cycling as a sport is the same as leisure activity. Cycling as a sport is very demanding and if you want to do it right you have to put a lot effort in it. Cycling like a leisure activity can’t significantly reduce your weight. It’s more like a fun and has only effects on health. Besides swimming quit drinking sodas and fizzy drinks and exclude sweets from your diet, and in two months time you’re going to be a new person.