I Was Unable to lose weight on several different diets.I also found that short term weight loss is the bete nois of a dieter's life. It is very easy for dieters to get caught up in a cycle of dieting which brings short term results followed by lethargy and boredom with eating a strict and dull food regime.
This can bring about a loss of willpower to carry on with the diet which results in weight gain. This cycle of weight loss and weight gain is a very common problem that almost all dieters will encounter and as a result you become unable to lose weight.
If you are dieting but find you are unable to lose weight or can only lose weight very slowly you will already know what a soul destroying de-motivating trial weight loss is!
Long periods of continuous abstinence from your favourite foods, boring replacement meals, or even complete starvation diets, these are just some of the things people put themselves through in their desire to lose weight.

The title of this post caught my attention because as a hypnotist I help people suffering from being overweight ALL THE TIME both in my office and via tele hypnosis sessions. At any rate the link in the post to squidoo just opened a page that spoke about some guy and his 300 + posts so I thought I would write a quickie for anyone seriously trying to lose weight.
First my heart is with you. After hearing so many heart-wrenching stories of how people have fought to lose weight and what it has cost them you can't help but to feel for those who continue to struggle with this debilitating issue.
Second you can beat it! Most weight issues I encounter come from 1 of 2 areas. 1) A habit that has gotten out of control 2) an emotional attachment to food that keeps them cycling through endless battles.
The good news is that either of these issues can be resolved by settling the issues in your subconscious mind (where all of our beliefs are stored). You see the subconscious is simply making our physical body match our internal beliefs about ourselves. Once the issues are handled in that part of the mind, our subconscious begins to work as efficiently at reducing our weight to be inline with our new internal beliefs as it did in the past to gain & maintain the excess weight in the first place.
I highly recommend finding a reputable hypnotist in your area that specializes in this area. If you need more help feel free to call my office (352) 897-6154.