i m 33 years old married woman have 2 kids my height is 5.4" and weight is 85 kg . i walk just 5 minutes in morning before breakfast. and then exercise for 2-3 minutes . i like all foods specially sweet dishes, cold drinks, i want to reduce my diet but i cant b coz when i eat less than normal . i feel hungry . and then i eat more than normal so my weight is 85 kg now
plz help me how can i reduce my weight

Legend
Hey Moona,

Well, your problem is mainly based on your weak physical activity. Walking 5 minutes is really nothing worth, because this cannot help you to burn your calories! Walking is one of calories low-burner physical activities. You need either to walk up to 3 hours daily or to do some sweaty activities like any kind of sports, jogging or even hiking is great!

Secondly, you need to change your nutrition completely. Eat more vegetables and fruits. Fruits contain glucose and your organism doesn't need extra sugar, so you need to reduce or even better to put aside all kinds of sweet dishes. It will be hard, but this is the only way!

Eat up to 6 times daily, but in small portions rather then 3 plentifully filled portions! At first, your belly will be surprised with such an action, but you just need strictly to obey all these rules and your success will be guaranteed!

Walk instead of driving a vehicle! Of course, you cannot accomplish such an action if you need to go to neighbor city or monthly shopping, but I'm sure you can do it in various situations. Nowadays, people take a walks very rarely and this is completely wrong and unnaturally. Some cities even to not have side walks anymore!!! :x

Riding a bicycle could be also an alternative! Take your kids and your hubby and ride a bike around. Yep, this kind of activity is also very good for calorie burning!

If you show discipline in actions I mentioned above, your success is absolutely guaranteed! You need to change your habits completely, not only for a day, a week or a month!

So if you're strong enough, just do it!!!

My MIL tried such self course, and she lost over 40lbs just in period of one month! Of course, her self-discipline was the main factor which brought her such pound loss!

The guys on SteadyHealth published a Quick Diet eBook ... So check it out, maybe this would help you too!

I hope this will help you!

Pseud0

I have read many posts where people are trying to lose weight or asking for advice on ways to lose weight.

The best advice I was told myself was to make an appointment with a Endocrinologist/Metabolism Specialist in which I did & am so glad I took that advice.

The specialist will arrange for all bloods tests to be done that way you can find out if you are lacking in certain problems or if there may be a medical problem why you are not losing weight, your diet will be written especially for you and a exercise plan that suits you best with the advice from a Specialist.

I went & saw one and it was the best advice/Specialist i have ever been to see.

I know they can be expensive, however it is much cheaper than joining all the weight loss places out there that cost a fortune & cannot medically diagnose you correctly if there is an underlying problem as to why you are finding it hard to lose weight.

I started 3 weeks ago on my strict diet, exercise & taking the medication Metformin (used to sensitise your insulin which results in less appetite & more burning of stored fats). I am not diabetic & my sugar levels are great but the Speciaist has given me this medicaton to assist with the weight loss.

I started 3 weeks ago & weighed 92.5kg, now am down to 84.7kg with combining all three together of medication, excercise & diet.

Alot of people that are overweight tend to be low in Vitamin D, the blood tests performed will show this result. This can result in you being tired from lacking in vitamin d.

Hope this post helps

Bel :-)

just read "DON'T LOOSE YOUR MIND LOOSE YOUR WEIGHT" by rujuta dwiwekar. I followed her diet plan, ate 8 meals a day, exercised for 30 mins evryday and lost 4 kgs in 1 month.
p.s. i was 56 kgs and came to 52. people with greater weight reduce even more.

i can reducue ur weight call for detail

i have many method to reduce the weight.

If you want to reduce your weight then you have to walk more than 5 Min's.
and as you said you feel hungry ok
eat things those are full of vitamin's means eat less but healthy.

i had used a natural product which grauntee to reduce weight

Now i understand your reason and that is cold drinks and calories full food. First of all stop eating these food and have normal diet like oat and cereals and yes have walk at list 15 min daily...
All the best.

First of all, I advise you to visit a doctor. Nutritionist can help to solve your problem. As far as I understood, you cannot lose weight because you do not have enough activity and eat unhealthy food. I know it can be hard but you should get rid of soda and junk food. If you want to lose weight you should strictly avoid it. Also, find some time in your schedule for jogging.

Im 16 year old and I weigh 85kg... Thoiugh my height is 5.7inch I still wanna reduce upto 20kg is gym a better option?