I have acne since I started with puberty and I am sick and tried of it. I tried almost everything to treat them, took various antibiotics, acne medicine prescribed by doctors and dermatologists, but nothing seems to help me. I started to wonder if I am going to suffer of acne for all my life. Did anyone succeed with any treatment to heal that acne that never goes away? Can anyone tell me any treatment or anything that I can try that will get rid out my acne forever?

I have absolutely the same problem and tried anything I have heard might help me. I took Roaccutane, took herbal medicine, and used cheap and expensive products. List is too long to write everything I have tried to get rid of this acne that never goes away. I have heard that benzyl peroxide products might help. Those dry skin out which creates dead skin cells that sit on the surface. Maybe we should try different face washes until we find appropriate. I have now a really gentle Nivea face wash that has absolutely no soap. Actual soap is damaging to your skin as well. That is not something we should be worried about, because there are plenty of synthetic soaps that aren't actual soaps. Lately I have heard that also tea tree oil at night applied to the affected areas opens the pores. I will try this now hoping it is going to help me.