I have got small boils on my back due to dandruff they r also itchy can u suggest any remedy

Hello sakmor, 

Have you tried using any anti-dandruff shampoos? If you have, did they help at all? It sounds to me like you have oily skin on your shoulders/ back - and I'm not sure if this is related with dandruff or not - but maybe you should try using some anti-acne products on your back and see if they have any effect.

If you use some product that contains tea tree oil you'll also have the chance to see if anti-bacterial products help. Tea tree products for acne and skin treatments are easy to find in almost any store, but you'll need to give them some time to work. If they don't than you'll probably need to get prescription shampoo or topical cream, when a professional finds the exact cause of your problem.

Nicole

Thanks Nicole for ur advice will try anti dandruff but I dont have much dandruff but may be little dandruff is also causing it thanks once again for ur quick reply

Hi I went to the dermatologist n she told me it was acne she us given ne benzac cream to put on the back its better now n she also gave me a sulphur soap to use along