Hey guys, can you recommend some cosmetic products that you are using in treating acne vulgaris? I have problems with it for more than 10 years and I was using niacef for a while. It was good, it helped until one day. Maybe I just become immune to this product? It doesn't do the job anymore and this really drives me crazy. So, I am really interested to find another good product that is going to help me. If you have any advice, any experience with it, please let me know. I really can't stand my face to look like this...It is pretty nasty. 

Yes, it would be a good thing that there is just one great product that can help you in treating acne vulgaris. Unfortunately, there isn't any. I also would like that there is a magic wand and that that acne, pimples, etc can just disappear. But there is no such a thing. Sure, we can do some things about it, and one of those is choosing a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer labeled such as"non-comedogenic". Why? Because it seems that this is just a fancy way for you to say that you actually don't want to clog your pores. Also, when you are choosing a cosmetic product, you should look for ingredients like glycerin and hyaluronic acid, because they can help in holding a moisture in the skin. 

Celebrity

There is no magic wand, and we will have to fight with this issue alone. With some small help, of course, but generally the problem is because people give up on those things because they don't see some progress too. And that is a mistake. Anyway, when you are choosing cosmetic products for your skin, you also have to very careful and read the labels. Now you know what you need to seek for while you are buying those products, but you should avoid heavy, greasy products that contain pimple-producing ingredients, and usually, those ingredients are cocoa butter, mineral oil, or cold cream. Maybe they are good, with so many benefits, but they are not good for the face skin. 

It is kind of very simple thing what you should do. In order to control acne issue, one thing is the best - keep your skin clean all the time. As you already know, you need to avoid skin products that clog your pores. When you find a proper product that is good for your skin, you should wash your skin once or twice a day with it, or you can just choose a gentle soap or acne wash. One more thing is very important, you should never scrub or pick at your pimples because you can make them worse and can cause scars. The adult acne treatment might be heavy, but I am sure that, if you are taking a good care of your skin and if you find some good products, you will see some progress. 

Hi there. Thank you for sharing that advice with me. I am not using any type of soap because I strongly believe that soaps will dry my skin. When I wash my face with it, it doesn't feel good at all. So, I would like something that is not that dry or that is more gentle. Anyway, I don't have a habit to read all of those labels, because I believe that when something is in the drug store, it must be healthy? Well, I guess that I am wrong. The only thing that scares me now is that I will have to give more money on that product, and I don't know how, because I believed that giving so much money on several cosmetic products is a waste of your time and money...Don't get me wrong, please.

Well, that is not a nice way of thinking, Eva444. Sometimes, if you want to see some results, you really need to push it harder, if you know what I mean. In this case, it is all about cosmetic products that are a good quality. But, OK, if you are seeking for some "cheaper" solutions, you can always try coconut oil. Yes, it is oily but it can help, because coconut oil is all the rage, with uses ranging from hair conditioning to cooking. I mean, I am using it almost for everything. Sure, I have never used it for my acne treatment, but my cousin swears that this is all natural acne treatment. To use coconut oil as an acne treatment, you can include it as part of a healthy diet. It is worth trying. 

I know, but I just can't afford to myself so many skin products, since I am struggling with it for more than 10 years and I think that I would need the whole fortune in order to do something with my face. Anyway, I have coconut oil and I was using it, besides the food preparation, for my hair. I saw that it was good, but it never came to my mind that it can help me in treating my acne issue. I am still scared because, as you said alone, it is oily, and I believe that it can only make my skin problem worse. Maybe it can make it more oily and in that case, I don't know what I would do, since I am already shining bright like a diamond lol.

It won't make the situation worse if you are using the proper one. Extra virgin oil should be your choice. Sure, it is more expansive but not that expensive that you can't afford it to yourself.  You know what else can help you? Tea Tree Oil. Nowadays, it is a very popular choice in treating acne issue, thanks to the product's strong antiseptic and germicidal properties. You can find it almost everywhere, it is not expensive, I think that it cost about 9 dollars. It is distilled from the leaves of the tea tree in Australia, and because of this, this brand is 100 percent tea tree oil. 

Here is one cure that helped me. There are so many benefits of apple cider vinegar but people are scared of using it on their skin. Well, I did and I am not sorry for it. As you already know, apple cider vinegar is one of better-known home remedies for acne,
Why? Because it is very high in beta carotene content and it has so many antibacterial properties.
So, follow this and I am sure that you will see some progress.
First, you need to put 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in one cup of clean water. Then, wash your face with non - abrasive cleaners that is also gentle. After that, you should apply a very small amount of apple cider vinegar to a clean pad and go over your face before you go to sleep. Apply some lotion to protect your skin.