Hi all
I am new to this forum but I think it is the best place to tell my problem. I am suffering from hair fall problem since one year I have tried all types of medicine but nothing happened. Can anyone please suggest me any herbal product or treatment which can help me.

It sounds like your hair falling out may be linked to stress or hormonal issues. Herbal treatments that may help you include fatty acids, Vitamin B, biotin, zinc, and tea tree oil.

Recently I have seen a site which provides various herbal products and treatments I would suggest you to visit that site for more information Organic Brands you may get all your queries be solved.

**edited by moderator**

Take these steps:

Cut out ALL fatty foods

Rest alot

Eat alot of protine, vitamin B6 and B12, Vitamin E, Copper

Wash your hair with shampoo every 2 or 3 days, only condition it so it doesnt look greasy

Dont stress out, relax, ignore all bad things and work it out gradualy, thats the biggest hair killer

massage your head to flow your blood freely

Tip your head upside down alot/do hand stands and do Yoga as all your hairs essensial vitams rush to your hair nurrashing it, dont leave your head explode with to much bloode tho..

And DONT become depressed