Does anyone use vitamins to help lower their blood glucose? I've heard that vitiamin C might do it. Is there anything else that helps lower blood glucose?

I don't know of any vitamins that help control blood sugar. I know there are herbs and spices that may do it. I've had some patients report that cinnamon helps keep blood sugar at a constant. It is simply better to learn to read food labels better and to realize that sugar is part of nearly every food. Celery may be an exception. Every starchy vegetable and grain converts to sugar in the body. So although a vitamin in the food may be beneficial in helping to control blood sugar, the other part of the food that is sugar, is simply going to raise it. 

I've used cinnamon forever since I've had diabetes. My great grandmother used it for hers because she was Swedish and loved to have tea cakes with her morning tea. She always sprinkled it in her tea. I credit it with helping me lost 30+ pounds, but I've never heard of any vitamins that help lower blood glucose. I've heard the claims about Vitamin C, but I've also heard that you have to take a lot in order for it to be effective and whenever I've taken large doses of Vitamin C, I just get diarrhea.