I personally like Naud, Erin, Paige, Clara, Eclair Which really makes me smile... But come peoples what are your baby's names or your names? Tell us what the meaning is aswell. :-P

My favorite female name is Lucille or Lucie. It comes from the Latin word LUX which means the light. As for the mail names...I don't know, I like Benjamin, and Russian names like Sergei, Lav, although I don't know what they mean.

My sons name is Lucas which means "Bringer of the Light" my husband and I picked it out bc when I was pregnant he was calm when there was light in the room but when it got dark it was like he was pitching a fit. lol!

Hi Teenmom! Lucas is the mail name I was looking for :-D I was thinking about which mail name is the closest to Lucille and I couldn't remember, although it's so obvious XD I love it, and it ends in "S" which sounds so elegant :-D Lucas and Lucille, these are the names. :-)

I love the name Lucas and its easy for him to say. But I had a miscarriage bc Lucas is actually a twin I lost the little girl her name was Scarlette so if I have another little girl that will be her name. Scarlette Renee' :-D