I want to name my baby girls middle name sophia but I can't seem to find anything that flows well with it for the first name. If you have any suggestions, or names, throw em out there! -thanks! ______ Sophia Caldwell

Jada, Jayda

Ella or Ellie

Skylar or Skye

Matea (pronounced Ma - tee- a)

Just to name a couple - let me know if you like any.  My little girls name is Jada Blayze

i love the name loreena and i love the name karick, and i love the name carrington, HELP ME!!!! I WANT A GRAND BABY!!!!!!MY BOYS ARE VERY HANDSOME LIKE ABERCROMBIE FINCH HANDSOME AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY GIRLS!!!! ILL NEVER GET ONE!!!!

I guess I don't understand your post. You want your sons to produce a baby but there are too many girls after them?

yes hahaha I need just ONE girl!!! a good girl, one that they feel worthy to bring home to meet mom! in other words one just one that THEY feel worthy enough to marry and reproduce with! haha I guess I can see where the confusion comes in!! Even though they quote unquote have plenty of girls..thank God the girls they are associating with.. occasionally..are not stupid enough to just have babies during one night stands!! so I'll rephrase the post!! PLEASE PLEASE SEND JUST ONE GIRL THAT MY SONS FEEL WORTHY ENOUGH TO REPRODUCE WITH!! TO GIVE ME A GRAND BABY!!!

LOL, you just want one girl for your sons to reproduce with? HeHeHe....

yes but that reply sounded horrible.. actually after reading it.. it sounds sooo sexist!!! omg i suppose my sons are pigs!!!

Emily Sophia Caldwell

I think I'll go home now8-|.

Oml my middle name is Sophia