This is complex; I'm wondering whether or not I should keep my baby because everyone else wants it except for me. 

I am in 8 weeks pregnant but I have no desire to have this baby.  I am older, 27 years old, but I've been unemployed for two years but I've been pressuring my Master's.  I spent last semester in the UK for grad school and met the love of my life.  We spent plenty of time together and had plenty of sex, but I've been on various types of birth control since for the past 9 years and continued on the pill when I was aboard.  I got pregnant during a period where I was on antibiotics for an infection.  It was a freak accident. 

As I've said, I'm unemployed, I have 100K of student loan debt, 8K more of personal debt.  Damn, you top tier universities.  My boyfriend is in another country with little hope of his immigrating quickly (he's a starving artist with little money and has only immigrated to the UK in the past 5 years). I've had to move back in with my parents because I can't possibly pay rent. 

Here's the kicker, when I told my mother, boyfriend and a few close friends, they are excited.  My mother, to my complete surprise, her being super pro-choice and very against pregnancy out of wedlock is happy and excited at becoming a grandmother.  My boyfriend, who has a son from a previous relationship, is super excited and is convinced I'm going to have a girl (he's dreamt about it).  To make this even worse, my sister (who has also moved back home to unemployment) is also pregnant and is happy and definitely keeping her baby and we're only a week apart! My friends, a few of whom are single parents without even enough time to pee on their own, are like "you can do it."  

Yes, I can do it but I don't want to.  I was iffy about having children even I was married to begin with but with me not being financially sound, not married, and basically alone, I REALLY don't this baby!  Where are we going to sleep, stuffed in my childhood bedroom?  My sister may be fine with that, but I'm not. Then two baby's in the same house... I can just picture the sleepless nights. My parents are pretty good financially but I shouldn't have to burden them with my extra expenses especially since my sister has NO problem burdening them with her expenses and the expenses of a baby! 

I did not sign up for any of this!  I was on a birth control because I did not want a baby! I don't want this baby. My sister and I got our sonograms and my mom & sister are gushing over them and I'm like this dot! I feel no connection to this thing growing in my stomach.  I hate being pregnant already! I really just want to have an abortion and get it over with. 

Everyone wants to focus on the happy stuff like baby showers, cute clothes but none of them are going to help me feed this kid int he middle of the night, change dirty diapers, and clean up throw up.  All the cute stuff isn't practical.  If nothing else I'm practical. 

Let's recap: No job, boyfriend in another country, in tons of debt, living with parents, another baby expected in the same household. Why would I ever consider keeping this baby?

you being the "mother" you have the choice over all if you feel like you don't want the baby because your not ready for it or what ever reason you should deffs get an abortion you should discuss this with you partner and your family to help you make the right decision because most 1st timers think about an abortion but end up not having it an when they have the baby they are happy they made that choice to keep it, maybe another suggestion would to be go through with the pregnancy and adopt it if you are not ready , but you do need to talk to your family members and your partner to make the decision its a very big decision to make, anyways all the best with the future and i hope i have helped you out , let me know what choice you end up making.  :-D 

HELLO WELL IF YOU THINK ADOPTION IS THE BEST THEN DO IT THEIR IS ALOT OF WOMEN LIKE ME THAT WOULD LOVE TO COMPLETE THERE FAMILY AND IF YOU ARE SEEKING FOR A FAMILY THAT WILL LOVE AND CARE FOR YOUR BABY PLEASE WRITE BACK 

Choose life. You won't regret it.

what did u decide to do? im in a situation similar to yours and this is my first time being on this site...im also looing for guidance.

My name is Sophia and I'm pregnant
With two twins baby girls and the baby dad is my ex boyfriend Roy and my ex boyfriend
Roy broke up with me 2

How many weeks are you pregnant for love sophia

I'm pregnant with 2 baby how many baby's are you pregnant with

Guest, I used to think that the main thing is to love your child! The rest is all to be added! But recently I have changed my opinion on this matter. Without material values ​​there will be no love. Rather, it will, but the child will not be happy. In poverty, no one was happy, you must agree. I'm not talking about abortion now. But the situation is really not easy and joyful. In any case, after giving birth, you can abandon the child. The question is different. Would you like to have children later? And can you? And after the abortion, there is little chance at all ... The only way is to just use a surrogate. Fortunately in our time there are many clinics of reproduction. But that will be in the future, if it will be. In general, you need the support of parents. And in this case, more material, not moral. Who knows, maybe this child will change you, and your whole life!)