I don't know what is happening. I feel problems in breathing. It is like something is stopping me to inhale too much. Like the capacity of my lungs are reduced. I am a smoker but I smoke 5 to 6 cigars daily and I smoke for two years. Can you tell me something about the causes of this restricted breathing?

I am not so sure that your breathing difficulties are entirely caused by smoking. You are not so heavy smoker; I admire you how you manage to smoke only few cigars a day. Possible causes are some kind of fatigue, anxiety, mild depression, poor posture, osteoporosis etc. Also you could make some sudden move or lift heavy burden and sprain your muscles between the ribs.

Hello there blayne,

Well in my opinion cigarettes are contributing to the shortness of breathing. Maybe you have developed some kind of allergy and cigarettes are making your current condition even worse. I would like to say that smoking few cigarettes a day is great but I honestly don’t think so. If you are smoking so little for only two years than you can easily quit and make yourself a big favor, because over time you will start to increase the number of the cigarettes. You can try ensuring yourself that this is not going to happen, but I think that you are aware of the facts.

If you continue to feel like this visit your doctor. It is possible that you have developed one of the OCPD.