Hello guys,
I need some information. I am a heavy smoker (I smoke more than 10 years, and I smoke at least 1 pack a day). Lately I feel pain when breathing. Pain is very sharp and I feel it in my lungs. I guess it is very possible I have lung cancer… What are some other symptoms of lung cancer?

Hey,
I am a smoker too… unfortunately. I also feel chest pain when breathing, and also thought it is cancer, so I want to get an x-ray. Doctors say it is not cancer, but I should stop smoking today, which means 2 months ago… I guess it is just my lungs do not work so well because of cigarettes …
I am sure that we smokers are an easy kill for lung cancer… Best is to see a doctor and you will know for sure.
Besides chest pain when breathing, other symptoms of lung cancer are: cough (coughing blood), shortness of breath, wheezing, chest pain, loss of appetite and weight loss, pneumonia, weakness, swallowing difficulties, joint pain etc. best is to get your lungs checked by doctor and you will know for sure.