I am 34 years old female and I have never been in any serious medical situation. Also, I am in excellent shape, since I am training kickboxing for almost 3 years now. Since I do not have time for tournaments and competitions I am training only as an amateur, but still I take it seriously and practice at least five times a week. Now, I feel this pain under breast, my left one. It is pulsating every time I move fast and I am not sure what could it be. It is not something serious, right?

It seems that during training class you have received a strong blow in the ribs. Since you are training for a long period, you did not feel that at the time, but there is pain now. Is the pain present when you inhale stronger? It is possible that you have broken one or maybe even several ribs. Also, your muscles in that area might be damaged which is also injury that must not be taken lightly. I recommend an immediate visit to a doctor.