I have been having problems with my acnes since I was a teenager. The problem subdued in later years, but now I am 25 years old, pregnant for 2 months and with acnes all over my face. What am I to do? Can I use Bactrim for acne relief? Or is there something else? I really hate my face now, as if it is not enough that I will gain who knows now much more weight in pregnancy. Please help.

Well, I guess the biggest issue here is your baby, acnes and face should be on second place. Still, I do know how irritable it must be to see your changed face in mirror everyday. There are several ways to fight the acnes: proper diet that excludes big amounts of chocolate and diary products and that includes vitamins, grains, vegetables etc; also proper hygiene; use of salicylic acid, which opens the pores and get rid of the dead cells; acupuncture also proved to be effective. I hope that some of these methods will help you.

do NOT take bactrim if you're pregnant. It'll screw up your kid bigtime. After the kid if born and if you're not breastfeeding, then you could start it. But if you're breastfeeding, wait until s/he's weened.