OK, so i have this bad acne situation on my face and i am freaking out. It looks horrible, im 21 and i dont want to be hiding inside of my house because of this. Can anyone help me? I dont know what to do.

Should i squeeze them or something? I am so afraid it will leave a scar. Is there any treatment for this. WHat should i dooooo?

There are many reason for this do you sleep late? Do you sweat alot? Do you wash your face too much?
You should try some other face wash use different brand and different kinds you will fine a kind the suits that what happened to me

It will help to eat B5 and zink. To protect your face from sun and wind is important to cause it triggers the inflammation in the skinn. I had no sunlotion on my face so now I have pigmentchange where the acne was before. I think it's good to go to sauna cause it opens the pores ;)

I can completely empathise with how you're feeling; it is dreadful how acne affects your emotional well being and self-esteem etc.

Don't squeeze them, they will scar, become sore and you will risk them becoming infected. Watch what you are putting in your body; foods and drinks can trigger outbreaks.

I use a range of products called Aknicare, which work wonders for me. Definitely worth giving them a ring and asking for advise on what will work for you skin :)