I need to know how to get rid of the acne; I believe I am making mistakes in daily routine. I have oily skin, 17years, and female. I am open for any suggestions and hope for some advices. Thank you.

Ok, I am 22 and it took me years to be sure what is proper care for my skin and how to get rid of acne. Wash your face with a gentle, oil- and fragrance-free cleanser, pH balanced. Since you have oily skin all over your face, use a cleanser that contains benzoil peroxide or salicylic acid. Don't scrub - irritated skin swells around the pores, which can cause breakouts and Skip toner unless your face is very oily, otherwise it might dry out the skin. Apply a topical acne treatment containing benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, or salicylic acid over your entire face, but not just where blemishes have already erupted. I am using benzac gel 5%. You can leave it during the night, but in the morning, apply an oil-free sunscreen gel over the entire face.