I used ti have some acne as a teenager and I am sorry to say that now, more than 15 years after I thought I said good-bye to acne for good, it's back. I gave birth six months ago, and am still breastfeeding. I am sure that this is part of the reason why the acne showed up in the first place, but it also means that I will not be able to use any medications for acne. Can I treat acne with herbs?

Pure calendula oil works for some people, and this oil is also available in many facial cleaning products. There is also something called aloe gel, which comes from aloe vera, that is said to be a potent mix for acne. I think in your case, the acne will likely settle down once your hormones do, though.

You could probably still use some gently topical products while breast feeding.

I'd recommend a face wash with a small amount of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and then use a gentle spf 15 moisturizer.