I quit smoking with the best of my efforts a few weeks before. I am scared these days with the dreams of smoking that I get during my nights. This pulls me back to smoking. I wish to get rid of this once and for all. Any suggestion?

No, no don't go back to smoking again! That's a good thing you've done. Just stop thinking about it. But how scary your dreams are? What are your dreams about? Is there a cigarette chasing you? Do you dream about a lung cancer? The most important thing is NOT to go back to cigarettes! Avoid places and situations that would prompt you to lighting up a cigarette. For example if you light up your first cigarette with your morning coffee, replace it with herbal tea; avoid going to pubs or night clubs during your first ex-smoker weeks. Get stop smoking aids after consulting with your doctor. Nicotine patches or gums may help you a lot in the smoking cessation process and relieve the withdrawal symptoms. Ask your family and friends to be supportive. The first week after you put away the cigarettes you will be nervous and irritable so it is vital that they understand your behavior and help you. Be very patient and believe that you can do it! I hope this will help you! Good luck! :-)