I have had squamous cell carcinoma on my nose. Biopsy showed basal cells. Can those cells turn to squamous cell? I already removed on mole from my back in 2003. They scar left so I did tattoo over it. I am not sure if this is important but I thought that I should mention.

I have had few skin cancers. I had Bowen’s disease know also as squamous cell carcinoma. I had my right eye operated and took out the part underneath eyebrow. My doctor thought that I will die. I also have bad scar. I was very unsatisfied with this doctor so I looked for another one. My new doctor has returned to do the operation. Now you hardly see the scar. A large piece of skin was taken from my right waist line. I have another spot in the middle of my eyes. I will go on biopsy soon. I just keep going and hope for the best and I find that when you let the dermatologist take a biopsy, you are in trouble.