Hi, guys. My wife has just given birth to our first baby. I know that this brings a lot of responsibilities. However, another thing worries me as well. Will we have any love life at all? Being a new parents must affect this. What are your experiences? I would gladly hear them out. Thanks, guys.

Hello to you too. Your concerns are quite normal. And expect that your love life will be changed. In the beginning, a baby can cry in the middle of the night. This can interrupt you in your “night activities”. You will also be sleepy all the time. It will really make change in your lives. However, I hope you will manage somehow. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I think that it all depends on circumstances. My husband’s and my love life was changed. I couldn’t say that there was less sex. We only had it in some other time. We all adjusted to a baby. However, our baby was silent and slept most of the time, so we didn’t have any problem. Of course, this can vary from baby to baby. I hope your baby won’t give you many interruptions. Bye!