I have been neglecting my body for a long time. I have made my life full of various small tasks that fill my day so I simply haven’t had the time for anything else. Now I feel that my body is telling me that I have been a bad boy! I have high blood pressure, ulcer and some 20 pounds of fat. What is your body telling you?

Yeah, I know. Many people are just busy and pay no attention to their health. In fact some people pay more attention to their cars than they do to their bodies. If you imagine that our body is our car for the life time, wouldn’t it be prudent to make sure that all the sparking plugs, carburetor, fuel tank, engine, wheels, steering wheel and other parts are OK? If we want a smooth ride we have to see that we pour only high quality fuel into the tank. Our fuel is the food we eat. But it is much more. We can’t buy spare parts for our body. Not yet, anyway. However it has an enormous and extraordinary ability to produce its own spare parts, that is to heal itself if only provided with all the micronutrients it needs. So we’d better pay attention to our diet and physical activity if we want to ride “our car” for a long time.

My body is telling me that I should get rid of junk food and exercise more. I'm starting to listen and do what is telling me. Our body is the best doctor, just feel it and look at it in the mirror, and do what is telling you.

my body is telling that is tired after a uphill run jog and wants to go to bed Guys, just start doing it and stop talking about starting

Yup, talking about it doesn't get it done. however admitting that you need to do something is the first step (of many) :)