Hello, guys. I have recently heard about a condition called cubitus valgus. I must admit that I had never heard about it before, so I would really need some more info. For instance, how is this condition manifested anyway? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello. Forearm and hand are normally slightly away from the body. This is made possible by the carrying angle of elbow. Normally, this angle is between 5 and 15 degrees. When this angle becomes excessive, then there is cubitus valgus. Cubitus valgus is also known as excessive carrying angle of the elbow. I don’t know if this makes your picture clearer. I think it does. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!

Hello, there. I think that the previous post describes this condition well. It is the same with genua valga. People call it O legs. The same is with the elbows. Some people call this “gunstock deformity”. I guess you can call it like that. I hope I could describe this to you. Good luck with all! Bye!