I have one problem and I need to no something. I have met this great man. I am 37 years old and I have one kid from my previous marriage. He is three years older then me. We have been introduced by some mutual friends. Everything was ok since yesterday. He was on business trip and when he got home he told me that we can see each other for a while. His voice has seemed very strange over the phone. He said that he has Bell's palsy disease and that he doesn't want to see him like that. Does it really exist and way does he doesn't wish me to see him?

Yes, that disease really exists. It is condition in which the inflammation of facial nerve causes the muscles to be paralyzed or weaken. It, sometimes, doesn't look pretty. People whit this condition can have some strange grimace and it look like one side of here face is droopy or stiff. Because of paralyzes they can have difficulty speaking. Also they can drool against their wish. I think that you are aware way he doesn't wish to be seen like that. It will go away it doesn't last long.