Hi guys I just bought mega-t today and will begin taking them tomorrow but, as I read all these comments I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if it is really worth it. This is the first diet pill I have ever tried seeing I am only 19. Before I had my son I was very active in high school and played sports year round so I never had to really worry about my weight.but soon he will b two and I still can't seem to lose any weight even after exercising.any advise is greatly appreciated!thanks,Dionna G.

You just have to give it time. I have seen some terrible side-effects from these "diet pills". I would can them if I was you.

Just reduce your portion size, eat healthier and only when you are hungry, drink a lot of water and cut out soft drinks and only very occasionally eat junk food.

That mixed with at least 30 mins of exercise (mostly cardio: walking, running etc) a day and most of all a bit of patience, you should start to see the results you desire.

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Daniel.

i have tried not eatting and drink water. I try to eat once a day and take the diet pills three times a day. I started taking four bills a day because im fatter then most and i feel more is better. While doing this i have cramps and gas. I get very hungry at night. Im trying not to even eat or drink water at night. If i do that i will be up in the middle of the night eating. Help

Don't panic, I will help you, if you can follow what I tell you, you will lose weight.

phatcookie wrote:

Daniel1990 wrote:

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Daniel.

first off, the biggest misconception with losing weight is that not eating will help you, when in fact it's probably hindering you.

Secondly, do not NOT drink water, you should always drink water, drink as much as you can!

you need to have at least 3 square meals a day, a solid breakfast (most important), lunch and dinner.

You will want Google a BMI calculator and enter in your stats (height, weight etc) and find out how many calories you should be eating a day for rapid weight loss, weight loss, maintenance and gain. It's not an exact science as it doesn't know how much of your total KG's is muscle/fat etc but it gives a general guide.

You want a solid breakfast probably something like:

2 slices of wholemeal toast and a small bowl of muesli or oats with skim milk.

Lunch you want something like:

a grilled skinless chicken breast with steamed veggies or in a green salad with spinach, lettuce etc etc.

or even just a healthy salad sandwich with no sauces etc

On salads a bit of balsamic vinegar is fine as a dressing.

And for dinner again you could have something like:

A chicken breast with veggies or salad.

half a cup of wholemeal pasta with some chicken breast mince and sauce.

Strifry with veggies and some chicken strips.

and snacks for if you get hungry during the day you can have stuff like:

Carrot sticks, yoghurt, muesli, tuna, fruit, veggies, healthy snack bars etc.

DITCH the diet pills, seriously, you are just sabotaging your body and your weight loss.

Eat more to LOSE MORE!

Also once you are comfortable with this, start to add in basic exercises like walking and then eventually jogging etc.

Hope this helped.