Hi everyone,

When I was so into Atkinson diet program, my girlfriend told me that I should visit this site, because this is only site where I can find some good tops about some diet program. She was sure that I will change my mind about Atkinson diet, and I did :)

While I was scrolling down those topics, I found one really interesting diet program. It is Core balance diet. I remember that my sister was following this diet program, and I know that she has some recipes, but I think that this is a little for me.

So, I was wondering, can you tell me and recommend me some tasty recipes for Core Balance diet program?Thank you! 

Hi there,

First of all, welcome! I really hope that we will help you as much as we can! Good choice, I have to say. This is a good diet program and I am sure that you will love it.

Now, about recipes, it is hard to find them online. I don’t have a lot of recipes when it comes about this diet program, but I will try to help you. You should try amazing breakfast, cheesy egg scramble with fruit and bacon. You will need two eggs, two tablespoon of scallions, ½ oz of cream cheese, one tablespoon of butter, one tablespoon of shallots, salt and pepper, two slices of nitrate free bacon and one cup of blueberries. Yes, blueberries :) In small skillet, melt butter. Add shallots and scallions for two minutes until it is tender. In the bowl, whisk together eggs, creamy cheese, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and wait until it is cooked. After that, cook the bacon and enjoy! 

Hey girl,

Good choice, I have to say, at the beginning. I have one recipe for lunch, it is good because it is really easy to make – I usually love those recipes that are easy to make lol. The best choice for lunch is always some good salad and salmon. You can’t be wrong with it. You will need half of cup of fresh salmon, half of tablespoon of homemade mayonnaise, one tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese, one tablespoon of onion, half of tablespoon of dill, one cup of mixed salad greens, one tablespoon of olive oil, half of lemon, juiced and salt and paper. At the beginning, combine salmon, dill, onion, mayonnaise, parmesan until it is mixed well. Put some salt and pepper. Heat a small skillet with olive oil and cook this for five minutes. Put some lemon juice on it and enjoy! 

Yes, it is really amazing recipe, but you should try some other things, such as chicken and vegetables. I mean, you can never go wrong with it, right? So, you will need 6 oz of boiled or baked skinless and boneless chicken breast, half of sweet potato, half of tablespoon of butter, half of tablespoon of cinnamon, half of cup of broccoli, salt and pepper.

I don’t think that I should give you some directions how to make it. The most important thing is that this is very simple, very delicious and healthy. It is also easy to make.Enjoy your meal! 

Hey,

Yes, all about lunch is really easy to make, especially because it is all about ordinary groceries, such as chicken, lamb, different vegetables, etc. Now, you know that you can grab a snack almost every day, right?

If you don’t, I will give you some examples, and I hope that this will be useful to you. You can make this one.

You will need 6 cantaloupe melon balls, one tablespoon of lime juice, one tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped and two tablespoon of almonds. Cut out 6 melon balls, pour the lime juice into a small bowl and cover a paper towel. First roll the melon balls in the lime juice. Enjoy, it is really lovely! 

Hey there,

Wow, girls, you really kicked this topic :) I was about to start the same one, because one of my friends, Larisa wants to follow this diet program, and there are no recipes, to be honest with you. She just couldn’t find them anywhere. So, this is a really good topic, I am going to say those recipes to her. And, of course, if you have some other recipes, feel free to tell us, because it is an amazing for those who just can’t find any recipe.

This site is amazing, keep up with the good work.

Tnx a lot!