It is the turn of the weather now and I am going to have to get into my spring clothes again. Unfortunately, I got them out the other day and I noticed that they don't fit anymore. I think it is too much of a pain to go out and buy myself a completely new wardrobe as I actually like the clothes I have got. So I am determined to lose ten pounds in a week. What should I do in the dietary department?

Losing ten pounds in a week seems like a good aim to set! But don't be disappointed if it takes two weeks. I would recommend a juice diet - buy a good juicer and it will give you many years of slimming pleasure! If you have heard of the Hollywood diet, you will know that pineapple speeds up your metabolism! You can make lots of great combinations and if you are brave enough you can even do three days of just juices and nothing else. That will make those pounds run off in no time!