I'm 15 years old. 8)

I haven't cut my hair since the summer of last year, just to see how long it could go. I talked with one of my friends about this, and she said it was really unhealthy to do for your hair (which might explain more hair falling out and being a lot drier). This kind of scared me that I might go bald or something, so I'm getting a hair cut today.

Is my hair going to come back to normal strength if it's nice and short and cut? I don't want to be bald man... :-(

Baldness is generally genetics. You can also cause hair loss by having a really bad diet. It is normal to lose around 100 strands a day. If your hair is just dry, it is probably due to the shampoo and conditioner that you use. Make sure you get one for dry hair.

Come to think of it, I haven't been eating healthy at all. No matter, tomorrow im going to start my official "transformation". 8)

I wish you the best of luck and much will power