Hi, I am 24 years old male and I am looking for good shampoo against dandruff. I am trying to solve my problem with dandruff for long period of time but I didn't make it. I would like to know if someone may recommend me proper shampoo for my hair problems.

Hi, I also had very much problems with dandruff for some time. I can't say it was long period but it was pretty annoying too. One my friend suggested me to try "Head and shoulders" and I accepted it. It brings me great relief and my problem was solved. I am using shampoo with menthe scent which is also very refreshing. I hope it will help you too.

Neutrogena Tea Tree Shampoo is fantastic for dandruff and other dry scalp conditions.

I had really bad dandruff when I was on accutane. My derm recommended Nizoral AD.

I used it every couple of days and used a moisturizing shampoo the rest of the time.

I was searching for the same advise and found some where to try Listerine, I had been using Head and shoulders for years but only good for mild cases. so I tried the Listerine twice a day after cutting my hair it was everywhere on my head that had hair. After two months twice a day I am now Dandruff free and have been that way for the last four months without any further applications. Side effects Curly very healthy and manageable hair and not a white flake anywhere
Jasper09

Dandruff is just a mild case of psoriasis. Try Xcel Nutraceuticals all natural clarifier to clear your dandruff fast. Once your dandruff has cleared use Xcel Nutraceuticals organic shampoo at least once a week to maintain healthy hair and scalp. Just look for the company's website on the net.

The best shampoo for dandruff is krishna thulasi herbal shampoo., its working good., after shower we just rub your hair with black cloth we can see the dead dandruffs and lice..!