I was forced into have an abortion three years ago when i was 17. I was being abused and physically and emotionally. I did'nt want to go through with it but felt i had no choice as he just dropped me at the clinic and left me there. I'd seen my baby's heart beat and punished myself for years later. I suffered anxiety and depression, tried to commit sucide because i felt that i my life should be taken away just like i had taken my babies because im such a bad person.

I bled for months after the abortion and couldn't have sex for 18 months without bleeding. so there was a constant reminder of what i had done.

Im now in a new relationship with someone i care for very much but i've fallen pregnant again. He wants me to have an abortion as we've only been together for 7 weeks. Im so torn i don't know what to do. I don't think i can go through this again. I feel that i've been given a second chance, a chance to make things right. But if i keep the baby i will loose my job as im not permanent, il loose him and il be on my own.

i don't know whether im strong enough to do this on my own. I have no one to talk to.

I would be most grateful if someone could give me some advice. Someone who can relate to what im going through. He just see's it as a problem that will go away with a few pills. But his bodys not feeling what im feeling.

hello,
i myself have just found out im pregnant 2! and my partner isn't best pleased.....

i have never been in this situation before and i feel torn between my growing baby and my fiance... we have been together for 3 years....

i really believe that they are scared....and they don't understand how we are the ones who are carrying the baby and we are the ones who will have to live with the lasting effects....

the way my mum told me to look at it is.....if he loves and cares for you as much as he says he does then he will (eventually) come round....and if he doesn't....well.....then u will have YOUR baby who will love u and you will love back....

hope this helps....its certainly helped me writing it down :-)

take care x

do what your heart tells you. you can get another job. that guy thinks he can just tell you to put your body thru that after he had his fun? no. im pregnant, my boyfriend of 9 years just left me for another girl after begging me to have his baby. now he asked me if i want to consider adoption. its sick. if you want this baby you keep it. im also poor, i just found out that medicaid denied me because im not a citizen, thats what brought me to this post. im scared and i dont know what to do. but i know one thing, i love this baby inside of me. i had previously 3 abortions with the guy mentioned. i just felt the baby kick not to long ago. i will do whatever i have to do to provide for this baby. i cant tell you how scared and lonely i am right now. but i have this baby that keeps me going. im bout to lose my job too. just try to ask yourself what is that YOU want if there was no one around. i know that this is going to be hard for me. and youre gona have to try extra hard but you will get thru this. follow your heart. keep that baby if you want to. that is your right. i hope things will work out for you and all the girls out there that are feeling lost and scared and have no one to turn to. all i know is that now im not alone. its me and my lil one.

iM GOIN through the same thing but only i didnt tell my boyfriend im pregnant. because he already said if you're pregnant you either should have an abortion or its not mine..im like really scared to tell him cause i know he will leave me.