i am 16 years old, i been trying to get pregnant since i was 15. ive had 3 misscarriages one after the other, now im letting a month pass by and im trying to get pregnant again. today is the 22nd of december and my ovulation is tomorrow i really wanna get pregnant and have a baby with my boyfriend. can someone please help me!!

To me honestly I think 16 is a little too young! Having a baby is a very big responsibility! You have to think about how your going to raise a baby being that you are in school! And how your going to pay for thing's as well for the baby and a baby will slow you down BIG time! You won't be able to go out with your friends, to party's, think about homecoming dances and prom, the club when you turn 18, and if your working and the baby is sick who's going to take care of the baby while you go to work. Just please do me a favor and wait to have a baby or at least think about your future and the babys future as well. But if you have the support and help then you can have sex the second day after you are ovulating because the best time to conceive is when your ovulating! Good luck and health! I hope you make the right decision.

Yes I agree 16 is very young. I got pregnant when i was 15 years old i am 17 now. My son is 10 months old. I had to quit school and stay at home. And another question what will your parents think about you having a baby at such a young age?? A baby is a BIG BIG responsibility. My husband is 18 years old and he is unemployed right now bc of the way the economy is we both went back and got our GED but a high school diploma is better you will get a better job. Thats really what you need in this day and time. I mean dont get me wrong I love my son to death he is my world. But if i couldve waited i wouldve bc I dont get to go and hang out with my friends anymore and i didnt get to go to prom i had to stop playing sports bc i had to drop out. I was going to get a scolarshiip to college for playing soccer and softball. So if you have the chance. Just wait live your teenage life do things and go places. It's totally different when you have a baby bc you and your partner will get no time alone and it puts alot of pressure on you both. And it takes ALOT of money to take care of a baby just one. Imagine you getting pregnant and its twins or triplettes what will you do then? You wont be able to do it on your own. And how do you know that this guy is going to stick around? He may say he wants a baby now but when he starts realizing that hey i have to spend alot of money and i wont really have a social life what makes you think he going to want to give all that up? Just saying think about it ok. Live your teenage years to the fullest. Go places!!!

I strongly agree with you teenmom17! Because all my friends went through that and my sister as well! But My sister was 19 when she was pregnant and she quit school and haven't had time to go bk and get her dipolma or GED! So PLEASE listen to ME and TEENMOM17!