Hello. I'm 26 year old desperate female and I was hopping that someone could help me with this delicate problem.
MY husband and I are trying for a long time to get a child but nothing could help us. Then we started to think that maybe some of us is sterile so we did some tests and it came out that we are both healthy.
Just recently I have heard that there are some specific sex positions that could help me to get pregnant. Is this true? I don’t really believe in this but I will believe in almost everything that could help me!

Well, there are some rules it is good to know when we are talking about best sex positions to get pregnant.
Bottom line is that you should know that positions where sperm is not likely to leak out are the best. In order to perform this better there are some tricks such as placing a pillow under your hips during or after making love.
Any position sitting, standing, or with you on top will not allow the sperm time to reach its primary destination- your uterus cervix.
It is quite logical and you should try it because you have really nothing to lose.