Hi there,

some people told me that somersizing is the miracle diet, because you can eat healthy, then you can cheat and you can be sure that you will lose pounds.

Since high school, I have been struggling to maintain an appropriate weight. It was really hard. So, now I want to try with somersizing.

I found some tips, rules and tricks, and I am willing to share them with you.

• Avoid white flour, sugar, bananas, potatoes, milk, beer, wine, carrots, white rice,
  • Eat protein and fat
  • Eat carbs with veggies,
  • eat three meals a day, without skipping them,
  • Don't eat protein or fat with carbs.

If you stick with it, you will see some results, soon!

Good luck!

thank you for your advices. But, I must say that I still don’t agree with these theories to separate certain ingredients. But, that is just my opinion.

I do avoid unhealthy things, such as sugar, white bread, junk food, fried food, but sometimes I do combine fat with carbs. I don’t know how possible that can harm my organism?

Maybe I am wrong, because I am not the expert.

I bet these rules and tricks really helped a lot of people, but I am still skeptic, I don’t know why.

I hope somersizing will help those people who want to stick to this eating plan.

Hello there,

I agree with your opinion because you have right on it. But, you must admit that that girl still helps a lot of us who have weight problems. Somersizing is one of food combining diets that claims to reprogram your metabolism. We are talking about some special food combinations in here.

Many people are so happy and satisfied with this plan. No special products required, eating out is possible and it is easy to maintain the diet.  

Many foods are restricted or even forbidden in the program.I think there is no reason to be skeptical about this plan.

Best wishes!