I like oranges and would like to eat more of them, but it seems everytime I try to peel one I can't get it peeled worth a c**p and then after I fight with it I don't feel like eating it. There had got to be a trick to it. Anyone know it?

Akern, LOL!, have someone else peel the orange for you! Now peeling the shell off of hard boiled eggs, you may find especially challenging. I suggest you just leave them alone.
Shelly

Oh, I HATE peeling HB eggs!!!

I was just thinking about this yesterday while eating a clementine, the peels practically fall off those because the white membrane seems to be thinner. Maybe if you roll it before you peel it, it might loosen it up a bit? I normally avoid them for the same reason, or end up cutting them into sections and tearing them from the peel that way.

Orange Juice - oranges aren't worth the trouble.

I'm allergic to oranges so I stay far away from them! As for the hard boiled eggs, the older the eggs are the easier they peel.

And you live in Florida??!

I peel like an ape!

I dig my thumbnail around the part where the stem was attached and peel away! I still have trouble with smallish, thin-skinned oranges, though.