i am a diabetic and i take lasik . i have had sever peeling of my hands and it does not get better . I can use vaseline and 20 min later they are dry again . the skin peels off and then another rubbery layer comes on and drys out and peels off a few days later .now i have these raised circles that appear when i rub or scracth my palms , they actulally look like little smileys these white things come out like eyes i clip them and they are like elastic. . also all the dead skin forms circles what the hell. i went to the hospital yesterday she said excema and also my fingernails are coming off and another one is growing underneath. help :O the circles always form a hole in the middle

I don't know if you have the same thing as me,I started off having tiny itchy bumps on my palms of my hands.The skin then started peeling off much more than normal.The same thing then started on my feet.I finally went to my doctor,he took one look at my hands and feet and said "pustular psoriasis!"gave me some dermovate and it seems to do the job.look up images and see if this is the case .

did you find the problem