hiyya every one i am 20 years old and i am coughing up these balls they smell foul and i have been living with it for about 10 years i am getting really upset as i wake up with foul breath i brush my teeth and mouth wash every day and i still have the foul smell in my mouth 

i dont get these everyday i have come home from the horses and had a drink and a chip butty about 30 mins after i coughed and these foul tasting balls was in my mouth so i spat them in the bin and about 5 mins after i had them again so i took it out of my mouth and smelt it and i was nearly sick 

i have a cough atm and feels like i have something stuck in my throught and when i swollow it tastes like infected flem 

can anyone please please please help me 10 years is long enough 

Sounds like tonsil stones to me! I've had them and they are little white chunks that come up in your mouth.. And smell really really gross. It just means you have bacteria in your tonsils. Since you have a cough you could have strep? Get it checked by your doctor and they may have your tonsils removed which will get rid of the white stones

hiya i dont get it everyday maybe 2 a month i have been to the doctors many times and they just keep saying they can to see anything there would it be worth me taking a sample down the next time it happens i still have a cough but none on these ball things and still have a weird taste at the back of my throat