ive had this for some time and so doctors say its nothing but thats bs and now im walken around with S@#$! mouth

do they come loose sometimes and you cough them out? if so i've had this, and i think it's food particles stuck in the crevices of the throat and tonsil tissue, particularly when they're inflamed. i think they stay in there and get a build up of bacteria and that's why they smell so bad. i guess try upping your dental care routine, drink a lot of water, and try to avoid foods that irritate the mouth and throat.

I have had this before..I always had it when I was a kid and I never knew what the heck it was..And the smell was horrible.If you still have your tonsils that's what it is coming from.It could be food particles and also sometimes mucus and stuff that drains down your throat sits in the crevaces of your tonsils and become hard.I used to stick something in there and squeeze them out of my tonsils and then I would get this tickling sensation in there and would start coughing!It literally drove me nuts! But when I was 19, I had my tonsils removed and I have never had the problem again!Maybe try gargling with warm salt water after every time you eat and also when you first wake up in the morning to prevent it from building back up!

Greetings!

I am having a lilttle spongie hard knot like ball of yellowish brown in color coming from my throat.
It is hard sometimes to bring it out from the back of my throat and when I do bring it forward my throat becomes irriated and sore.
And I was afraid of it and the smell is terrible is there anything at home or over the counter that I can treat it with.

My dentist had never stated that she saw anything other than routine my cleaning.

Thank you
Hey I am delighted that you guys are here to help, because it gave me some peace because I had none at first..
Thanks to your website

i hadthe same issue & I was searching all over the internet for a solution. thank you guys.

Hi gary...Its nothing other than food wastage staying down in throat...we try to bring it out..sometimes we get many and sometimes not even one..if we force more we just get salaiva...but it smlls yuck...nothing cant be done...when u do that sound...keep chewing gum near by or goggle ur mouth it water whenever u try to take it out

lmao i too have these balls in my throat i thought me and my fam were the only 1s but thank god i fund yalll but idk what they rrrr

Look up tonsil stones online...

they are a collection of bacteria, mucus and debris that collect in the crypts of the tonsil. Over time they harden, and the smell is from the sulphur producing bacteria that feed of them. The name for them is tonsillioths or tonsil stones, and are actually really common....people just dont like talking about them because they are vile.

Actually those little white / yellow things actually come from little pockets in the tonsils.

I have experienced this.  A water pik with warm water set on the very, very lowest seting will wash these tonsil stones out of the crevices and crypts of the tonsils.  Do this over the bathroom sink an on an empty stomach because you will definitely gag.

many thanks to you all.this is really helpful.i have had these little thing bothering me since i was a kid and talked about it but seemed people din't know what it was and i kind got scared but just let it go.and just today i decided to look up on line and find out what it was...your questions and answers you all matters...thanks a lot...

i get them the day after I have dairy before bed.  if i refrain, im good to go

They are tonsil stones and they are harmless more or less calcium buildup it is harmless though!

Hi Recently had this problem due to build up of phlegm because of my sore throat. It's basically food particles, bacteria and some other stuff that gets stuck in the crevices of your throat. Ways to eliminate this - Drinking very warm to hot water to wash down the sticky phlegm build up Gargle with salt dissolved in warm water. You have to gargle as deep as you possibly can for these yellow suckers to come out!