I am 29 years old and just got to know that i am having bilateral grade 1 varicocele. I am still not married but engaged. I am worried now about my health. I have read many threads in this site that only surgery cures this problem. Now, my questions are if i get surgery done, will it be cured completely? or will it affect my life span? so this problem means i cannot play, run ever in my lfetime? i read that this will give infertility problems .. but always there are chances of IVF procedure. i am already engaged and my better half is also spporting that she can go for IVF if it does not happen naturally. I am only woried that will this reduces life span and cant i do any more work (Like playing and running) because of this problem?

Please reply me back.

Eagerly waiting for the reply

Hi, can anyone please reply to this post. i am really worried if it reduces my lifespan and also increases health issues. Because i can be mentally strong if this just reduces my fertility and not affects me having sex.

Please reply .. please

Hi I've heard of it being the opposite. Someone said that his love life feels so much better now. Another thing, my husband has it and im 9 months pregnant and we werent even trying:)

I AM 29, I AM HAVING BILATERAL GRADE 1 VARICOCELE , I MARRIED