Hi. I'm 37 year old female and in these past couple of years I have gained more then 30 pounds. Before that I have never had any problems with controlling my weigh in some normal limits.
Now, I have decided to change something in my life and loose these extra pounds. My husband told me that there are thousands of good diet pills on the market and that I will not have any problems to loose these pounds.
But, I don’t believe that much in these pills. I will rather like to have some home exercise equipment such as this Lifegear Walker by Brenda Dygraf which commercial I've watched so many times on TV. Does anybody know some facts about it?

Hi. I've had the similar weight problem like you now and about a year ago I have started to use this Lifegear walker and my life has changed.
This is the best exercise equipment for a non impact workout for getting into shape and improving your cardiovascular fitness.
What can I say about it? It is made for home and fitness gym program. You are walking or running on these steel pedals for a 15 min a day and they guarantee you 10 pounds lost in a month period. Beside that, you have a small display in front of you that’s telling you your pulse; heart rate and distance you’ve walked.
Beside that, it isn’t so expensive if you consider that these pedals are made of steel along with folding tubular steel frame.
Try it- believe me- you have nothing to loose.

i have one - but the company seems defunct-the 1800 number on the walker never responds and the web site on the video provided is not the life gear company-I searched everywhere on web and there is no trace of such an item - I have had no luck at all - good luck getting information